Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hello, everyone!

I have now been a college graduate for almost a month, and it is still kind of hard to believe. My time as a student is over, but I am incredibly excited to see what God has in store for me in these next couple of years.

In less than three months, I will be getting on an airplane to move to Kandern, Germany. I will have the privilege of working with missionary kids from all over as a residential staff at the Black Forest Academy. I am looking forward to giving updates and sharing prayer requests as I start working there in August.

Until then, I am on a mission to talk to at least another 50 people or more about what I am going to be doing, and to find people willing to help get me to Germany both with their finances and with their prayers. The task seems daunting at times, but God has continually been reminding me that He is Jehovah Jireh and that He will provide for my needs. I am excited for the day when I get to post that God has provided me with 100% of my financial goal through the love and generosity of His people. In the meantime, thank you for your love, encouragement, prayer, and support this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment